8/21/08

New Resource: Logo Design


I've been looking around the net for different resources. I learned a long time ago that businesses which do not invest at least 20% of their profits into advertising will not grow, and rarely survives. But, what type of advertising do you need? The first thing you need is a good logo design. I was interested when I read some information on designing logos, and how they impact consumer decisions.

I did pay to have a logo made. I didn't get one made by a NY ad agency for $200, but I did have a good one made. I've used it for several years. The designer created my logo to appeal to women and build credibility as an educational resource. It was interesting that a professional logo design can be made to sell, buid credibility, attract members, and insite other emotional reactions.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2cb192b751ba936c85e7dc58d7f4e62f